Worst Blog Ever.

Friday, February 16, 2007

There are two quotes I really like about having to listen to other peoples' dreams:

"You dreams are fuckin' boring. That's why you're asleep when you're having them." --Ted Alexandro

"I hate listeining to peoples dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs, if I'm not in any of them and nobody's having sex then I don't care." --It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I don't really think I could express my feelings any better than the aforementioned quotes, so what I'll do instead, is tell you about my dream last night anyways. Don't worry, it'll be brief.

Last night I dreamt that Jerry Seinfeld was the President of the United States, and as a result, he named me the Pun-master General.

How did I acheive such a title?

Well, when I arrived for the casting session, I was the only one who showed up with a fishing pole.


Ok, so I didn't dream this. I should probably be put to death even thinking of a pun so bad, let alone publishing it. But it should be a punny death. Maybe electric chair?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think of really, really strange things at the gym. Probably to avoid concentrating on the fact that you're showing for the world to see.


Nice title, though. Who helped you pick that one? :)

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant showering. Not showing. Told you I'm freaking being retarded today.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Chandler said...

I love the first quote. I think you could apply that to most people's stories and not just dreams. I have found that whenever someone is telling a story or event that was absolutely hialarious to them it usually ends up with you had to be there. You would think that if it was funny enough to waste my time in telling me, then i would laugh

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home