Rush Limbaugh is a Fucking Idiot

Friday, October 27, 2006

I don't care to be eloquent with this post. I'm too mad. I just want to say that Rush Limbaugh is a fucking idiot.

Some of you may have read or heard his recent ramblings about how Michael J. Fox was "acting" like his Parkinson's condition was worse than it was in a political commercial that he did for a Missouri Senator.

Guess what? When you're a fat, pill-poping fascist, you shouldn't be allowed to comment on what anyone else on earth is doing.

When I see the kind of hateful shit this idiot puts out over the airwaves I wonder if he got his job because the Home Town Buffet was located too close to a radio studio, and in a Xanax induced fury he stumbled into said radio station, sat down at a news desk, and when he couldn't find the prime rib he started talking to himself.

I have seen Parkinson's Disease up close. It's not something you need to "act like" you have the symptoms of. The debilitating disease does that on its own.

Rush Limbaugh is a fucking idiot. Go pop some oxycontin and eat a fucking burrito dumb dumb. That's where I think you're most useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home