The Trouble With Crackwhores

Friday, May 12, 2006

Honestly, I don't really mind the Crackwhores all that much. Due to the economic laws of capitalism and supply & demand, their demand for crack causes them to sell the only thing of which they have supply - sex: both anal and vaginal, and toothy blowjobs. It almost seems ironic that someone with little or no teeth can give a toothy blowjob, but I'm already off topic.

Basically, my only problem is this:

It's unfortunate that the drug addled and crack addicted lifestyle that affords me both a convenient and economically affordable outlet for sexual encounters is one and the same with the lifestyle which keeps these women's stomachs empty (of food) and metabolisms faster than a humminbird on ecstasy. In essence, they are very skinny, and they have no asses.

So, if anything, Crackwhores don't need less crack. They need more.

And I'm not talking about the drug.

1 Comments:

Blogger BJ Nemeth said...

Welcome to BJ's quick criticism of Scott and/or Joe.

This is my least favorite entry so far. Of course, there are only two entries to this point, but I myseriously had a premonition that I would like the next few posts much better.

It's not that I disagree with the content. But the revelation isn't deep enough and the comedy isn't strong enough. I give it 3 out of 10.

Now I know why you waited to send me the link to your new website.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home